Agile Project Management Course + PMI-ACP®
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the
needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want
to be Agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification
provides the ability to deliver Agile projects in organisations requiring
standards, rigor and visibility around project management.
The course will suit project managers who want to add to their
knowledge of traditional approaches and who work in a fast-paced changing
environment and are embracing empowerment provided
by Agile methods.
• To enable delegates to become immediately productive as a
project manager in an agile project environment.
• To provide a practical understanding of Agile Project
• To gain an agile toolkit that you can apply immediately to your
• To highlight the difference between simple lightweight agile
approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or
‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how
multiple work streams are co-ordinated and managed.
• To prepare delegates for the Foundation and Practitioner
• Agile Framework.
• Value-Driven Delivery.
• Stakeholder Engagement.
• Boosting Team Performance Practices.
• Adaptive Planning.
• Problem Detection and Resolution.
• Continuous Improvement(Product,
Process & People).
• PMI-ACP® Exam Prparation.
• Exam Conent.
To be decided
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
38 Fenian St