Best Practice For Leading A Team Course
Being able to lead a team is an important skill for managers, as it involves ensuring the effectiveness of groups of individuals within an organisation.
This course is designed for managers who want to enhance their skills in leading teams to efficiently achieve organisational objectives and by so doing, build their own career. You will learn how to inspire a team, ensure team roles are well defined and develop high-performance teams.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
• To understand the benefits of team working.
• To be able to help team members relate to, and work with each other.
• To be able to recognise and influence successful team development.
• To be able to recognise the responsibilities of a team leader.
• To understand the roles of a team leader.
• To be able to assess and enhance current leadership skills.
• To be able to identify and adopt a leadership style suitable to each situation.
• Building a team from a group of individuals.
• The role of the team leader.
• The stages of true team formation.
• Team building strategies.
• Team communication mechanisms.
• Leadership styles.
• Choosing a situational leadership style.
• Troubleshooting conflict within teams.
• Identifying difficulties early.
• Resolving difficulties while maintaining the team dynamic.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St