Coaching and Mentoring Course
This course in coaching and mentoring will help managers who wish to learn best practice in coaching to use a range of coaching techniques. These techniques will allow them to get the best from their staff while promote an organisation-wide coaching culture.
Why not speak to one of our friendly learning advisers? Please call or email.Call 01-5310175 email@example.com
• To learn range of coaching techniques to include powerful questioning, reflecting, paraphrasing, summarising, challenging and giving feedback to encourage employee self-discovery.
• To understand the necessary conditions to ensure effective coaching to include planning for sessions and maintaining appropriate records.
• Improved team performance and the ability to obtain better results through people.
• Increased motivation throughout your team.
• To overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of individual, team and organisational success.
• To establish a coaching programme in your organisation.
Evaluating Coaching Models including:
• Co-Active Coaching.
• GROW Coaching Process.
• The Coaching Process.
• Core principles of coaching.
• Goal setting and action planning.
• Conditions for effective coaching.
• Record maintenance.
• Managing coaching relationships.
• Guiding the client towards achieving goals.
• Coaching in the Workplace.
• The benefits of coaching within any organisation.
• Encouraging the client to explore positive
• Giving supportive feedback.
• Coaching Techniques.
• Building rapport with your employee.
• The importance of listening skills.
• Asking powerful questions.
• Challenging limiting beliefs.
• Defining and describing the mentoring process.
• Mentoring in the corporate and professional world.
• Essential mentor qualities.
• Essential skills in mentoring.
• Self-awareness: including defining the relationship.
• How to give advice.
• Mentoring meetings.
• Helping employees to solve problems.
• Active listening.
• Issues of integrity: including, “what if things go
Do I need experience to attend?
No, this course is suited to participants of any experience level.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
38 Fenian St