Communication and Assertiveness Course
This Communications, Self Confidence and Assertiveness course will help you to express yourself more effectively and give you the techniques to improve your assertiveness and confidence in all business situations.
This course will provide a balanced mix of information on assertiveness and communication skills with a range of exercises and case studies that will increase your confidence level. You will find this course very practical with plenty of interactive discussions throughout the course.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
• Identifying difficult situations
• Understanding assertiveness
• Developing an assertive style of communication
• Learn how to put issues on the table in a clear and confident manner
• Understand the barriers to effective listening skills
• Develop persuasive listening skills
• Learn question technique to aid your understanding
• Build self-confidence
• Appear more approachable and confident
• Develop assertive body language and use it to your advantage
• Obtain a personal development plan and guidance on how to turn this plan into action
• Speak with more confidence
• Learn how to deal with difficult reactions from others
• Steer conversations and have a real influence on people
• An in-depth understanding of assertive behaviour
• Increased level of self-confidence
• Know how to deal with conflict and confrontation
Can individuals attend this course?
This course is currently only available for group or in-company (onsite) bookings.
How many participants can attend?
We recommend no more than 12 participants in each group to allow time for questions and 1 to 1 feedback with the group trainer.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St