Emotional Intelligence Course
This engaging one day Emotional Intelligence course will provide you with a depth of personal insight and enhance your ability to use your emotional intelligence to feel more positive and be more effective throughout your life. This Emotional intelligence (EI) training course is for anyone wishing to work with emotional intelligence and to maximise their emotional intelligence and that of their people, team and organisation.
It introduces the concept of EI, offers frameworks for understanding and applying EI within the workplace, provides an opportunity to assess your personal EI and explores ways to develop the EI capabilities of yourself, your team and your organisation.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
• Understand how emotions work.
• Recognize you hot triggers.
• Be aware of impulses as they arise.
• Be aware of when you are in the grip of an emotion.
• Develop self-monitoring capabilities.
• Recognise emotions in others to aid deeper understanding.
• Use this information to work with others constructively.
• Why Emotional Intelligence is important?
• Business and Emotional Intellengence.
• The core skills of EI.
• How to assess emotional competence.
• The emotional competence framework.
• How to make changes: four levels of readiness.
• How to use your inner wisdom.
• Develop emotional awareness and self-confidence.
• Identify when a person’s body language is in congruence with their words.
• Identify the physical signs associated with hot feelings.
• Use language positively to recreate new possibilities.
• Choose to move from a negative state to a positive state.
• Understand the benefits of positive self regard and move towards a more confident you.
• Personal action plan.
• the importance of accurate self-assessment.
• understanding and developing others.
• developing political savvy.
• using your influence.
• the emotionally intelligent leader.
• assessing your EI.
• the emotional intelligent team.
• the emotionally intelligent organisation.
Can individuals attend this course?
This course is currently only available for group or in-company (onsite) bookings.
How many participants can attend?
We recommend no more than 12 participants in each group to allow time for questions and 1 to 1 feedback with the group trainer.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St