Excellence in Customer Service Course
This one day Customer Service course is for anyone who wants to improve their ability to deliver excellent customer service to every customer. It will be suitable for anyone interacting at any level with customers, either directly or on the telephone. This customer service course is ideal as refresher training or for those who are new to the role.
• An opportunity to share experiences with others and compare standards of excellence.
• A toolkit of skills and techniques to ensure best practice in your area.
• Increased confidence and professionalism when dealing with challenging behaviour from customers.
• Shape and deliver your customers’ expectations.
• Identify the relationship between effective communication and customer loyalty.
• Handle customer complaints and objections successfully, using new tools, tips and techniques.
• Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude, even in challenging situations.
• Deliver consistent service excellence at every customer ‘touchpoint’.
- Developing Excellence in Customer Care.
- Who are our customers (internal and external).
- Why Customer Service matters.
- Your role as a customer service provider.
- Understanding the needs of our customers.
- Creating a Professional Customer Experience.
- The importance of first impressions.
- Why positive body language is important.
- The opening words.
- Instilling confidence with a skillful personal touch.
- Developing a positive attitude.
- Presenting solutions in a professional manner.
- Following up on promises made to our customer.
- How to handle difficult customers.
- Calming emotional and aggressive behaviour with active listening skills.
- Display empathy and defuse anger.
- What to avoid saying to an upset customer.
- Turn complaints into loyal customers.
- Develop an assertive style of communication.
- The Energy of a Positive Attitude when dealing with Internal and External Customers.
- The benefits of a positive attitude.
- How to increase your job satisfaction.
- How a positive attitude can lead to success.
- The best way to maintain a positive attitude.
- The relationship between your attitude and your customers experience.
- The best way to create loyal customers by the power of a positive attitude.
- The Importance of Accountability.
- Learn how to take ownership in dealings with Internal/External customers.
- The importance of language.
- Understanding and Addressing our Customer’s Needs.
- Question Technique.
- Active Listening Skills.
- Appropriate rapport with our customers at busy times.
- E-mail Etiquette.
- E-mail etiquette basics.
- What to say.
- How to say it (how to package messages).
- Basic rules of English.
- Avoiding e-mail mistakes.
Can individuals attend this course?
This course is currently only available for group or in-company (onsite) bookings.
How many participants can attend?
We recommend no more than 12 participants in each group to allow time for questions and 1 to 1 feedback with the group trainer.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
38 Fenian St