Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
This two day course is aimed at business owners, senior managers,
staff managers, internal consultants, senior staff members, and anyone involved
in strategic planning and/or the management of business process
The course will help to you achieve the qualitative benefits of Six Sigma.
Learners on this programme will learn how Lean is all about speed, efficiency
and removing the waste from a process. They will understand that Six Sigma is
about effectiveness and removal of errors. When combined and put
into operation this powerful management tool can greatly improve your
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (ICYB) is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team.
We are an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) with IASSC.
• Practical, hands on business ready expertise that you can
immediately apply to your work environment.
• In depth Lean Six Sigma program materials and case studies.
• An good grasp of the concepts, tools and principles of Lean.
• An overall understanding to the Six Sigma philosophy, the DMAIC
methodology and the tools and techniques used in Six Sigma.
• An understanding of the similarities, differences and practical
applications of both Six Sigma and Lean approaches.
• Involvement in small projects using basic understanding of tools.
• An understanding of how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into the
company’s management systems.
• Some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and
evaluating Lean Six Sigma projects.
• A practical understanding of how these programs can be applied to
deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce
waste and variation in the business.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
• Lean Six Sigma Framework.
• Understanding DMAIC (Define
Measure Analysis Improve &
Learning the tools and techniques
• Tools to Define.
• Tools to Measure.
• Understanding TQM and lean Six Sigma.
• Understanding FMEA (Failure Mode &
• Learning how to produce a Process Map.
• Understanding Metrics and Fish Bone
• The Nature of Change and Overcoming
• Tools and techniques for Effective
Change and Business Transformation.
How is this course delivered?
Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is an interactive, learner-focused workshop. Theoretical learning is combined with practical application including project work, group activities and discussions.
Who delivers this course?
Our trainers are experienced Lean Six Sigma professionals who have led business excellence projects and delivered breakthrough process improvements and cost savings across a range of business areas.
Can I attend this training as a public course?
Due to demand, we currently only offer this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course as an in-house or group training option.
What certification will I receive?
When you complete this course and the related assessment work, you will be awarded a Hibernian Training Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St