PMP® - Project Management Course
This course will provide you with all the training and guidance you need
to be eligible to apply for and to succeed in the PMP® exam. Attaining
the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification means you
will hold a globally recognised project management credential by
which you can advance your career.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
When you choose to train with a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), you are choosing an organisation that has been approved by the PMI as a provider of project management training.
HibernianTraining is an R.E.P. and we have agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance criteria.
The fast-track to PMP® exam success. A thorough knowledge of all
sections of the PMBOK Guidance on successful exam technique.
Understand the criteria and the requirements to pass the PMP® exam.
Answer specific PMP® exam type questions and the most effective way of
studying for the PMP® exam.
Participants will be able to:
• Understand projects and project management disciplines.
• Learn the project management processes described in the A Guide
to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide),
• Work out more practice questions to greatly improve their chance
of passing the test.
• Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions.
Project management fundamentals
- Project management best practices and their role in business management.
- The value, benefits and advantages of implementing project management practices.
- Project management maturity for organisations.
- Project management certification for professionals.
- The Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Project.
Management Professional certification (PMP®)
- Requirements for certification.
- Certification examination process.
Project management knowledge areas
- Project Integration.
- Project Scope.
- Time Management.
- Cost Management.
- Quality Management.
- Human Resource Management.
Project management process groups.
- Monitoring and Controlling.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
38 Fenian St