Profesional Telephone Techniques
This course is all about helping people to communicate more professionally on the telephone, manage difficult customers, develop confidence and a lot more.
This practical and engaging training is designed to equip participants with the skills to build a positive reputation for your company and create a first class impression on all your customers.
• Learn how to create a great first impression on every call.
• Learn how to provide professional customer service over the phone.
• Deliver professional yet warm telephone calls.
• Gain client’s trust using proven communication techniques.
• Learn to question effectively over the phone.
• Learn how to deal with difficult and aggressive customers.
• Learn tips for handling a busy reception.
• Rephrase blunt communication for a more effective result.
• Establish the right words for unambiguous, positive & productive communication.
• Leave effective voicemail messages.
• Effectively deal with dialects and accents.
Create a Positive First Impression:
- 4 Key Parts to your Phone Greeting
- Put Your Clients at Ease with Positive Language
- Show Urgency
- Getting to the Point Quickly – Saying Too Much
- Ending a Call Politely and Professionally
- Maintaining a professional image on the telephone
- Use your voice and language to sound professional
- Good Questioning Techniques
- Open and Closed Questions
- Clarifying Questions
- Seek Satisfaction/Understanding
- Questions to Keep Control of the Call
- Manage a difficult situation assertively
- Understand and learn the differences in customer service styles
- Deal with complaining or angry customers professionally
- Work with internal clients and teams effectively
Can individuals attend this course?
This course is currently only available for group or in-company (onsite) bookings.
How many participants can attend?
We recommend no more than 12 participants in each group to allow time for questions and 1 to 1 feedback with the group trainer.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
38 Fenian St