PSM Certified ScrumMaster Course
This two-day, interactive course investigates the Scrum framework in detail
from theory and foundations to practical application and pitfalls, covering all
the team roles, activities, and artifacts, so that you can be an effective Scrum
Master or member of a Scrum team. If you have not undertaken Scrum Training
with a formally Certified ScrumMaster Trainer then you may be missing key
knowledge and skills that will enable you to make the most of the opportunities
afforded by effective implementation of Scrum principles and practices.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
• To give you a sound understanding of Scrum principles and practices.
• To enable you to participate actively as a Scrum Team member.
• To learn how to deliver a successful Scrum project.
• To enable you to define and use the full range of Agile and Scrum Artifacts.
(Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment, Burndown Charts etc. )
• To understand, set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings.
(Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint
• To understand how to employ scrum in real world circumstances such as
distributed Scrum teams, fixed price contracts and third party supplier
• To help your team or organisation to transition to a more Lean and Agile way of
working using Scrum.
• Understand how to combine the use of Scrum with other Lean and Agile
approaches such as Kanban, extreme Programming and AgilePM.
- Agile Manifesto.
- Empirical and Defined Processes Scrum Process and Sprints.
- The Significance of “Done”.
- The Five Scrum Values Applicability of Scrum.
- Overview of Scrum Roles ScrumMaster.
- Product Owner.
- The Team.
- Team Characteristics Impact on Traditional Roles.
- Sprint Planning Meeting.
- Daily Scrum Meeting.
- Sprint Review Meeting.
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting.
- Release Planning Meeting.
- Product Backlog.
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done.
- Sprint Backlog.
Scaling Scrum (NB not examined)
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams.
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams.
To be decided
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St