Selling Skills Course in the Modern World
This two day sales course is aimed at the salesperson that has some sales experience but has had no formal sales training or those who wish to improve their selling skills with a refresher course.
On this Essential Selling Skills course you will learn the one right way to influence buyers to either start doing business with you or increase their spend on existing business.
This is an intensive course that will equip you with a tailored approach to selling more in your business.
• To acquire perceptive questioning skills to uncover requirements.
• To develop face-to-face persuasion strategies to increase flexibility in prospects.
• To learn better closing skills.
• To develop a structure of modern professional selling methods against which you can benchmark your performance.
• Practice of the skills and techniques required for professional sales performance.
• An ordered plan for effectively selling your products or services in fiercely competitive food and wine market.
• To learn strategies for dealing with price objections.
• Expert coaching and an interchange of ideas that will lead to improved personal performance.
The Professional Salesperson
• The Professional Role of the Salesperson.
• The Actions of Successful Sales People.
• Planning and Getting Organised.
• How to Plan the Sales Call.
• Making Appointments.
Your Own Sequence for a Planned Sales Approach
• Essential Preparation.
• Creating the Right Impression.
• Opening Up the Sale.
• Identifying the Customer’s Criteria for Purchasing.
• Building Customer Needs.
• Questioning Skills.
• Establishing Client Requirements.
• Making Effective Sales Presentations.
• Enhancing the Sales Proposal/Proposition.
• Establishing Value for Money.
• Techniques for Presenting Price.
• Presenting the Sales Case.
• Valuing Benefits.
Dealing with Difficult Questions
• Objection Handling.
• Price Objections.
Winning the Business
• Decision Signals.
• Gaining Client Commitment.
• Closing Techniques.
• Gaining Commitment.
• When Selling Becomes Negotiating.
• Communications and Body Language.
Negotiating with Skillful Buyers
• Negotiation Techniques.
• Creating the Right Climate.
• Opening The Negotiation.
• Establishing the Negotiation Parameters.
• Trading Concessions.
• Winning Outcomes.
• Dealing with Conflict in Negotiation.
• The Effect of Giving a Discount.
• Avoiding the Common Mistakes.
• Negotiating in Competitive Markets.
• Negotiating with Skilled Buyers.
• Confirmation and Contracts.
• Practical Exercises with Individual Feedback and Review.
• Self Development Techniques for the Future.
I have been selling for years. How will this course benefit me?
We find that experienced sales professionals use this course as a refresher and a source of new ideas and perspectives for their existing roles.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
38 Fenian St