Telephone Selling Course
This Professional Telephone Skills Course will help you to communicate more professionally on the telephone, manage difficult customers, improve your listening skills and much more. This course was developed to help staff conduct better, business-related phone conversations and provide excellent service and support via the telephone.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
After completing this course participants will be able to:
• Learn to create a great first impression.
• Learn to greet constructively & create a personal connection.
• Develop rapport & create warmth & openness.
• Learn how to deliver Gold Standard Customer Service.
• Ask effective questions to better understand client needs.
• Master active listening techniques.
• Learn to control the sale & lead a customer to becoming a buyer.
• Learn an amazingly simple and professional way of handling price shoppers.
• Learn 4 effective techniques for minimising & negating the need to discount.
• Understand sales psychology such as the “The Power of YES when selling”.
• Learn how to simply ask for the sale.
• Learn to identify cross selling and upselling opportunities.
• Master effective techniques for closing without being pushy.
|Professional Client Service Explained
||Develop a Professional Telephone Voice
|Building Client Trust
||Common Cultural Barriers
|Preparing for the Next Call
||Powerful Questioning Techniques
|Managing Angry Clients
||Managing the Reception Desk
|Finding the Best Phrases
||Professional Voicemail Messaging
Is previous experience required for this course?
No experience is necessary for those attending this course. Our Telephone Skills Course is effective as an introductory course for beginners or a refresher for experienced personnel.
How is this course delivered?
This is an interactive, workshop-style course. Theory and practical learning are blended to create a highly productive learning environment.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St