Training Skills for Team Leaders and Supervisors
Training Skills for Team Leaders and Supervisors Course One-day Workshop
Facilitation is one of those skills that everyone talks about but very few can do effectively. In this one day workshop, you’ll learn proven techniques to help you maintain control, facilitate group process and produce results.
Download Free In Company Training Brochure
• Learn the differences between facilitating and presenting training.
• Identify what good facilitation looks like.
• Find out how effective facilitation process skills make work with groups more productive.
• Work with ten facilitation techniques that ensure a group’s success.
• Help groups grow and develop through 5 stages to productive outcomes.
• Use brainstorming, problem-solving and decision-making techniques correctly.
• Master the tactics of meeting facilitation: planning, climate setting, setting ground rules, etc.
What is facilitation?
- Facilitation vs. presenting training vs. team leader.
- Team leaders as facilitators.
- Types of facilitation.
- What do facilitators do?
- Facilitation techniques.
Group dynamics and group functions
- How teams function.
- How to help groups grow and be productive.
- Brainstorming and problem solving techniques.
- Help groups be more creative.
- Consensus and other group decision making techniques.
- Meeting planning and coordination tips.
- Set a productive group climate.
- Establish ground rules.
- Help team members to be productive.
- Clarify group and leader functions.
- How to select team leaders in your organization.
- Deal with difficult and angry group members.
Resources- Facilitation Tool Kit
- Give Directions.
- Give feedback.
- Ask questions to solicit information and gain different points of view.
- Listen actively.
- Clarify to understand and focus.
- Coach to correct mistakes.
- Increase participation and commitment.
- Use charting to generate discussion and verify understanding.
- Co-facilitation issues.
Do I need experience to attend?
No, this course is suited to participants of any experience level.
What do I need to bring?
Just bring yourself and your interest in learning! We provide refreshments, lunch and course materials on all of our open courses.
Who delivers the course?
We work with a team of trainers who are not only certified training professionals, but carry extensive experience in their chosen training field.
Do I receive tutor support?
Hibernian Training Tutors are dedicated to staying on hand for questions or help long after delegates have attended the course.
Is this course open to individuals?
This course is currently only available for onsite or group bookings.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Our Trusted Partners
Tel + 01 5310175
Hibernian Training Courses
38 Fenian St